<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Hello! I know my blog have been dead cuz exams are here and I am not studying and I am blogging all day long and I am sorry that I did not blog for a long long time and what I am saying?? Ok! So the FYE is here and I am not sure why I am not a bit worried while my other friends are all so stressed with so much things...I cant seem to sit at my study table and concentrate just revising. English and Chinese exams are already over and I know I am gonna do baaaaadly!! I just dont know how people sit there for 10hours just to study on some silly thing! The problem is studying is haaard! I cant stand it! I would rather walk around the house doing nothing! I rather go to school and listen to what the teacher is talking about and do what they ask me to do! I just dont know why it is so hard for me! I know you must think it is easy but it is not! I cant bear not moving around and just reading the textbook! It is just soooo boring! I would practically sleep on my study desk! Not only that but the chapters they test are like 10 over chapters!!! So irritating to study sooooooo many chapters! Well my exam coming up is.....History and Home Econs...Have to remember sooo much! Anyway, wish me luck!


Louivia

to me:
kidnap me. please


RAIN HARD