<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
I got my reply slips back yesterday! Guess what? I barely passed most of them! Anyway, I am the 6th in the class! You think that I should be happy right? Yeah I also thought I should be...But how am I supposed to be the 6th in class when I barely passed all my subjects? Which means that my class standard is very low! So if I compare to the whole level, I would just be average or maybe less than average even! The good news is, I improved overall! I am happy with my results actually cause I did not even think of passing my science. More than half of the class failed their Science Paper only 8 of them including me! Haha! At least that IS a good news! Well I am leaving for Kun Ming (China) next Tuesday(29/05/07). So excited! I will start packing today cause the rest of the days I will be going out! My June holiday schedule:
29 May-05 June: Trip to China
08 June-11 June: Church Camp
15 June: Planetshakers Concert (Church)
18 June: Choir Practice
25 June: Choir Practice
My June holiday schedule is quite packed actually but it is still fun cause trip to China will be so cool cause I am staying in my cousin's ....VILLA! Which is so not surprising...Church camp is like an adventure camp so we will be like sleeping on sleeping beds and stuff not in a nice 5 star hotel! I will tell you the rest of it next time I need to go for Piano Lesson now! Hate it! Bye!
Louivia
to me:
kidnap me. please
