<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Ahhhh...Sian ah. I dunno how to fix the html for the template la. So sian...Nothing to do. Geography exams coming liao but I still not prepared, see how lazy I am? Haha. Hai yo. Just to tell you ar, I will keep sighing in this post. Ai yo, my exclaimation mark button cannot work. What to do now leh? Still need to study. So bored...Oh my, I just realised I haven't bathed yet. Haha...Another evidence to show you I am lazy. You believe a not? Don't believe then nevermind la. My nonsense page:

Wi ka wa ka. I so bored..bored...bored. I very 'boh liao' one so don't bother reading this page...:D Haiz tell me, tell me, can you tell me? Tell me what to do. All of you out there, don't be like me. Don't be as bored as me till I go mad. Like a siao ding dong. *some scribbles*. END

I need to do something. Great, now the letter that is the opposite way of 'p' cannot press liao. See la even the laptop also don't like me liao. See la...see what you did la. Haha. Just kidding la... Today lesson very boring. Especially after recess. After recess hor, got:
Art-teacher go bye bye liao
Literature-hate the teacher, feel like bashing her face
PC (pistorial care-i think it is spelt like that)-Cannot do anything else but revise

Aren't the people tired of revising??? Seriously, you can't just keep revising without any fun...right? I mean if you keep studying, your head will like 'burst'. I know mine will...:D Hai ya nothing to write liao then bai bai...:D

Louivia

to me:
kidnap me. please


RAIN HARD