<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
I really want to die already! I feel like I can never be happy again! My idiot sister irritates me everyday!! In my whole entire miserable life! She just hit my head, on purpose, act dumb in front of me pretending she does not even know how to work the laptop! She even called me a dummy! Almost every person I thought was my friend, I thought they are friends with me actually hates me. I never even have a chance to even care for a friend who also cares for me. Even my best friend doesn't even talk to me that much anymore even though we are still friends. The only friend I have is the person up there, God. I just don't know why! I feel angry, upset and frustrated. How would you feel if you acutally have no friends but only a friend that you cannot see even though you know that he/she is there for you? How would you feel if everybody except 2 or 3 people hates you? That is how I am feeling right now! If there is something bad you must say, just keep it to yourself! Don't try and hurt people even though you want to. Try looking at the good side of the person! Everybody must have something good in them!
My other life:
I am still in China->Yun Nan->Kun Ming! Haha! I am staying in a villa and it is quite okay I guess. I am on a tour which you can go anywhere you want to! Well, so I bought 12 new T-shirts in one day, 2 new pairs of track shoes, a jacket and a clothing that girls weared in the past I think...So anyway today I have nothing to do and so I am just wandering around the villa. I will post some pictures next time when I am in S'pore! Bai bai!
to me:
kidnap me. please
