<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

I'm still bored and I cant post any pictures right now cuz i can find my USB cable !! So jux do another survey ..

What are you doing right now?
♥ blogging .
Have you ever eaten a cockroach?
♥ Gross , no .
Have you ever like a gay/lesbian?
♥ No .
When is the last time you went to the mall?
♥ Just now .
Do you miss her/him?
♥ Kinda .. I guess ..
What will you do if you found $2000 ?
♥ Tell my mama and she'll decide what to do with it .
When will you get married ?
♥ When my soul mate proposes to me .
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
♥ No but will be going tmr ..
What was the last thing drank?
♥ Udon soup .
What are you doing right now ?
♥ You just asked me this .
Last food that you ate?
♥ Udon .
Where were you last week at this time?
♥ Surfing the net .
What's your precious thing?
♥ My life .
When is the last time you ran?
♥ The last time I had PE .
Where are you going after this?
♥ My room .
What is your favorite animal?
♥ Woof !
Your dream vacation?
♥ I dunno .
Last person's house you were in?
♥ My house .
Worst injury you've ever had?
♥ Sprained finger ..
What's your shampoo brand?
♥ Dove .
Do you live in condo?
♥ Yea .
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
♥ Suite life of Zack and Cody .
Did you dream last night?
♥ No .
Seen anything weird lately?
♥ A barbie doll .
Tell me something about you that I don't know.
♥ I have a life .
Do you love see-ing people fighting?
♥ No ..
Do you like to dance?
♥ What kind of dance ?
Are you going to be home alone tonight?
♥ If I were , what happened to my family ?
Where was your default picture taken?
♥ I dint put any dp but my dp used on friendster n msn is taken in HK .
Do you love this survey?
♥ No .. it's dumb ..

to me:
kidnap me. please


RAIN HARD